The process of purchasing a property
The process of buying a real estate is not always easy for everyone, because it is an action that rarely happens in our lives, where the thought of not making a mistake in this investment associates you for a long time until the moment when you decide to make yours a property for which you have dreamed.
There are many ways to achieve what you want, but what would be the rightest way, with less cost and without loss of time? The answer to all these questions is "Albania Prestige" Agency, where with our experience of years, with a qualified staff in the field of real estate, is closer than ever with you with our suggestions and advices always free.
For many clients, which have decided to buy a real estate, we recommend you to study in details the 7 (seven) following steps that actually include the long process that has to do with finalizing the purpose, so buying a property where we as agencies have been trying to make a short summary of all this process, in which every single step has its importance
1. Organization of a preliminary meeting with the Real Estate agent near the office of "Albania Prestige".
2. The signing of a Cooperation Agreement.
3. Presentation of offers by our Real Estate Agent.
4. Fixing a date to see in terrain all the offers presented.
5. Control of documentation if the property is free of barriers.
6. The signing of Sale and Purchase Contract before a notary.
7. The necessary actions of the mortgages for the transfer of the ownership title from the Seller to the buyer.